- Building a collaborative community of people and organisations.
- Offering on- and offline infrastructure for coworking and events.
- Developing and delivering business accelerators and innovation programmes.
We leverage the power of collaboration and change on a societal level, introducing validated impact innovations into real environments.
Through their engagement, the members of our community specifically improve:
- Business, leadership and impact management skills.
- Financial literacy and access to funding.
- Connections to effective mentors, partners and a wider network.
This is how we enable them to co-create, accelerate and scale innovative solutions for people and the planet.
Our work is also guided by the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals. Developed in 2015, the SDGs are the pathway to a better and more sustainable future for all by 2030. They address the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate change, environmental degradation, peace and justice. Specifically, we focus on those goals relating to our impact ecosystems. The 17 Goals are all interconnected, however, and in order to leave no one behind, it is important that we achieve them all. You can find a lot more information on the UN’s dedicated website.