Fishbowl Discussion: Fostering the growth of impact entrepreneurs
How can cities and politics support Entrepreneurs? How can we build, support and connect local ecosystems that allow startups to scale?
- Open Fishbowl discussion with our special guests from Den Haag and stakeholders in Berlin on how cities and governments can support impact entrepreneurs and which infrastructure cities need to grow a social innovation ecosystem
- Building a bridge between the Berlin and The Hague social innovation ecosystem to make scaling to Germany or the Netherlands easier
Share case study
GIZ Global Innovation
How-to-guide to Build Innovation Communities
- Identify need, ambition and outcome
- Global analysis of best practices formats for community-building and acceleration
- Screening of Impact Hub Berlin + global Impact Hub network for best case practices
- Synthesis, visualisation and creation of a hands-on guide with case studies
How can we share our global expertise and empower others to build strong innovation communities and empower local entrepreneurial ecosystems?