Global Sustainability Study on Future Trends and Standards by 2030
To find out what that might look like, we are inviting sustainability experts, entrepreneurs and startup founders, thought leaders and industry experts, NGO experts and investors, academics and influencers from around the globe to share their views.
What are the trends and standards that will drive a sustainable transformation in the next decades towards 2030 in specific industries and regions, and which capabilities will companies need to develop to be successful in this transformation?
- Automotive & Transportation
- Agriculture & Food
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Pharma & Health
- Engineering & Construction
- Energy & Utilities
- Electronics & High Tech
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- a global online questionnaire
- ‘deep-dive’ interviews of experts selected by the organisers of the study
- the global online questionnaire: 100,00 EUR (deducted transaction fee depending on country)
- the ‘deep-dive’ interview for selected experts, as chosen by the organisers: 200,00 EUR (deducted transaction fee depending on country)
- Personal data and payment data will be kept separate
- Personal data will only be used for the purpose of the study and will not be used beyond the study
- All data captured will be made anonymous
- Participants and participating Impact Hubs will receive a summary of the results of the study after its completion
- We plan for 300 completed questionnaires and 40 interviews, and we may limit participation if these quotas are reached.