Fishbowl Discussion: Fostering the growth of impact entrepreneurs
How can cities and politics support Entrepreneurs? How can we build, support and connect local ecosystems that allow startups to scale?
- Open Fishbowl discussion with our special guests from Den Haag and stakeholders in Berlin on how cities and governments can support impact entrepreneurs and which infrastructure cities need to grow a social innovation ecosystem
- Building a bridge between the Berlin and The Hague social innovation ecosystem to make scaling to Germany or the Netherlands easier
Share case study
Global Sustainability Trend Report
How can we access grass-route innovators to understand emerging trends and innovation that will affect business strategies in the future?
Europe, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific
- Scouted +150 sustainable experts & pioneers via our global Impact Hub network to gain insights into industries such as: Agriculture, Automotive, Transportation, Electronics, Energy, Consumer, Goods, Food, Health and Construction
- Identified stakeholders and insights from different fields such as industry, regulations, NGO, investors, start-up / Entrepreneurs, Academia, science, digital experts, multipliers, opinion leaders, pioneers to conduct one-on-one interviews as well as a global survey
Share case study
Accelerating Green Start-ups in Peru & Empowering the Local Ecosystem
How can we build a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem for green start-ups? How can we empower Start-ups in Biodiversity to realise the potential of their impact?
- Leading a Workshop with key stakeholders in Lima to share knowledge on how to grow a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Impact Bootcamp to support Biostart-up Finalists to identify and leverage their impact
- Educating Start-up Usil in running a bootcamp focused on Impact