Impact Hub Berlin is looking for a new team member who is passionate about impact innovation and eager to take on international projects for our corporate innovation department.
Position: Student support for CONSULTANCY
Employer: Impact Hub Berlin GmbH
Location: Friedrichstr. 246, 10969 Berlin
Duration: 6 months, 40 hour week
Starting date: 01.02.2018 (or earlier if possible)
Language: English (C1), ideally also German (B2)
Please note: Only apply if an internship is a mandatory part of your studies (Pflichtpraktikum).
Excited to create impact together?
Impact Hub Berlin is growing fast – come join the team! We believe in collaboration, entrepreneurship & resilience and aim to build a powerful ecosystem that accelerates impact-driven people and organisations to innovate society.
Roles & Responsibilities
Impact Hub Berlin is looking for an energetic, creative and self-motivated intern. It is an ideal opportunity for someone who is interested in organizing, running and growing innovation formats that empower social impact and new ways of working for organisations at the intersection with start-ups.
Your responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing events; e.g. startup tours, ecosystem immersions, design-thinking workshops, start-up acceleration programs
- Conduct local and global venture scouting within the IH Network and other partner incl. outreach for specific programs
- Research on trending topics like tech for good, impact innovation, SDG-related, preparing reports and presentations.
- Customer and competition mapping
You would be a perfect addition to our team because…
…you are enthusiastic about the work we do here at Impact Hub Berlin
…you have excellent written skills (in English & German)
…you are self-motivated, creative and outgoing
… you work in a strategic, organised way #researchnerd
…you thrive in a dynamic environment and love to take initiative – we highly value wit and a hands-on attitude
In return, you will…
- …grow in the world of social innovation in Berlin and beyond.
- …get a deep insight into Impact Hub Berlin and our work.
- …strive in a truly friendly, open and collaborative work environment.
- …enjoy all our offerings, including full-time membership, discounts for public and partner events and free community events.
- …explore and use your own creativity in a professional and autonomous
How to apply
- Please submit the following to jobs[at]impacthub.berlin by Jan 15th. Please write Consultany_Intern_your name into the subject line as well as your application
- CV (sharing your relevant experience and skills)
- 1 page cover letter / motivation
- You should be available for at least 6 months and this internship needs to be a mandatory part of your studies.
We are looking forward to your application!