Community & Space Intern a.k.a Smooth Office Zebra
- Employer: Impact Hub Berlin GmbH
- Work type: Full-time paid internship (40hrs, mandatory as part of your studies)
- Location: Friedrichstraße 246, 10969 Berlin
- Duration: 6 months
- Starting date: July 1, 2017
- Recruited by: (ideally) June 21, 2017
- Prerequisites: Proficient in German (intermediate) and English (fluent), currently enrolled in university with obligatory internship
- Application deadline: June 16th, 2017
Excited to Create Impact Together?
Impact Hub Berlin is the catalyst for social innovation. We are a community, a consultancy and a creative space. As part of the biggest network for social innovation worldwide we inspire, connect and enable our local community of change makers to develop their ideas for a more sustainable world. We provide access to training and support, workspaces, lectures, training workshops, community networking events and incubation programs. Moreover we create professional programs for local & global companies, organizations and institutions from diverse sectors; working on the intersection of society, economy and politics. The first Impact Hub opened in 2005 in London - today, more than 100 hubs in over 54 countries with +17000 members are part of the global network.
As Hub Experience Intern, you play an essential role in creating the daily Impact Hub experience for members. Not one day is alike, and you are in direct and constant contact with our diverse community of members that are working on creating sustainable impact. It is in your hands to support members to make their impact grow. Your responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
You would make an amazing Community & Space Intern because...
- ... you have experience in hospitality and enjoy providing exceptional service standards
- ...you have exceptional communication skills and a strong stakeholder focus.
- ...you see the problem and tackle it.
- ...you thrive in a dynamic environment and stay calm under stress.
- ...you are good at multitasking and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- ...you are empathetic and attentive to peoples’ needs.
- ...you enjoy working with people and supporting ideas.
- ...you have a strong interest in social innovation, social entrepreneurship and sustainability.
In return, you will...
- ...grow in the world of social innovation in Berlin and beyond.
- ...get a deep insight into Impact Hub Berlin and our work.
- ...emerge yourself in the local and global Impact Hub community (100+ locations)
- ...strive in a truly friendly, open and collaborative work environment.
- ...be part of a funky team to co-create the Impact Hub Berlin experience.
- ...explore and use your own creativity in a professional and autonomous context.
Interested?Please submit to email@example.com by June 16, 2017 at 09:00 am.
- CV (share your relevant experience and skills)
- Letter of motivation or (ideally) 3 minute video (quick and dirty, nothing fancy. Share your motivation & why you are the right fit for the role.)
- Email subject line: Community and Space Intern_Your Name