Impact Hub Berlin is looking for a new passionate Acceleration Program Manager about accelerating impact driven startups and ready to take responsibility for managing and growing our activities in our consultancy team.
Position: Acceleration Program Manager, full time position
Employer: Impact Hub Berlin GmbH
Location: Friedrichstr. 246, 10969 Berlin
Duration: 1 year (possibility for extension), 40 hour week
Starting date: asap
Language: German and English
Excited to create impact together?
Impact Hub Berlin is growing fast – come join the team! We believe in collaboration, entrepreneurship & resilience and aim to build a powerful ecosystem that accelerates impact-driven people and organisations to innovate society.
Roles & Responsibilities
Impact Hub Berlin is looking for a dedicated and focused team member to contribute to our venture support and acceleration project portfolio.
We are currently working nationally and internationally with partners like Unitymedia, Vodafone and the GIZ to deliver various services related to impact oriented startups. Our services include design and delivery of innovation prices, incubation and acceleration programs, consulting for other intermediaries and more. In the coming years our ambition is to grow our activities, further structure and streamline our offering and start growing our own venture support methodology.
We are looking for a person with experience in delivering venture support for different growth phases (Ideation, Incubation, Acceleration, Scaling), hands on coaching as well as stakeholder and project management. First hand experience in building a startup and a good understanding and overview of current technology trends are of advantage. Strong dedication to creating a positive impact on society using entrepreneurship and innovation is key.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of one of the world’s leading networks for impact, entrepreneurship and innovation. Join our team here in Berlin and help us to bring accelerating impact oriented ventures to a whole new level.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage venture support programs we run with our partners on-time, within budget
- Contribute to development, planning of our venture support programs and formats
- Design and execute on formats and curricula for impact entrepreneurs
- Guide and coach teams through various growth stages
- Support the growth of our venture support methodology and improve existing formats and processes
- Conduct local and global venture scouting with the Impact Hub network and other partners
- Manage stakeholders that relate to our acceleration activities
You would be a perfect addition to our team because…
…you have 3+ years experience in venture support or other relevant positions
…you love working with startups and have worked in or even started one.
…you have good knowledge of startup methodologies (lean startup, BMC, rapid prototyping etc.)
….you enjoy designing and delivering curricula for startups
…you have strong interpersonal and communication skills
…you are fluent in German AND English
…you are self-motivated and thrive in a dynamic/agile environment
…you take on initiative and have a can-do attitude: act proactively and work independently
…you are passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship and impact
…you are enthusiastic about the work happening within Impact Hub Berlin.
In return, you will…
- You will work in a leading international environment for impact innovation
- You will have the opportunity to work with
- You will have the opportunity to work on international impact & innovation focussed projects
- You will be able to work autonomously on a multitude of projects
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fun yet professional environment that embraces new ways of working
- You get a deep insight into Impact Hub Berlin and our global work
- You will meet the world of social entrepreneurship and social innovation locally and globally
How to apply
- Please submit the following to jobs[at]impacthub.berlin addressed to Sascha Stremming. Please write Accelerate Team_your name into the subject line as well as your application
- Motivational Letter (including salary expectation) & CV
- 1 pager or portfolio that describes a project that you’ve ran from start to end. Highlight your role, success and learning as well as your style of approach.
We are looking forward to your application.